Monday, June 25, 2012

LBD Sequin Collar















Here we go again, for today post, I wore my new LBD with sequin collar and pleated details on the bottom. Well actually I never have a LBD before, since I rarely to wear a mini dress though. So, when I go trough over the online stores, I was found this simple LBD.
I'm not trying hard to manage the combination with the dress, because I want it look simple, then I just put my comfy wedges, my bag, accessories and ready to go! Does it look nice?

LBD Sequin Collar: LadyCandy Shop
Wedges: Charles & Keith
Bracelet: New Look
Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Elle


xoxo,  Silver.


5 comments:

  1. i adore your outfit! especially the wedges! <3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look and nice dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress and the collar made the dress look stunning on you!! <3

    http://www.thestyleshowroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress.. its looks so sweet with the collar!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice dress! Loveeeee it max ^^ You look so gorgeous :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...