Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preview: LANVIN S/S 2012

First Face, Aymeline Valade.

Freja Beha.

Saskie de Brauw.

Natasha Poly, one of my fave model.

Karmen Pedaru.

My fave models, Monica 'Jac' Jagaciak ;p just love her face!

Emily Senko.

Sweetheart, Sui He.

Magdalena Frackowiak wearing that huge cross necklace!

 The gorgeous Miranda Kerr.

Ruby Aldridge.

  The Bright color:
Amazing face, Daga Ziober.

The rising star, Josephine Skriver.

Siri Tollerod.

Kinga Rajzak.

Look at her strong face (Karlie Kloss).

A few details:

 The backstage:
(The top: Jac, Jac and Jac! ;p)
(The bottom: Karlie, Aymeline&Emily Baker, Sui He)

Alber Elbaz.

The Video by FTV:

When I saw his preview show(again) S/S 2012 on Fashion TV, I was like amaze 'again' and yeah 'again', because this collections are  and really represent a strong women. Yeah, I see it on the details of the dress, the accessories like a statement necklace, eagle rings or belt buckle, the huge cross necklace and  also serpents that snaked in heavy embellishment around the necklines, truly amaze me!

xoxo,  Silver.

1 comment:

  1. hi this a beautiful blog....
    can we follow each other... follow me so that i can also follow you..

    www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...