Monday, July 14, 2014

Forever Young















Been very addicted to sweater or pullover nowadays. And I know the weather here in Jakarta isn't suitable to wear them everyday, yeah I did feel hot sometimes, but I just couldn't help it, sweater is my current addiction.
So back to the outfit post. I decided to wear kinda white for this outfit, pairing the Forever Young pullover in mint color(forever fave color) with broken white vinyl pencil skirt, faux leather look alike. More white touch I added to my current love monochrome wedges, love this kind of shoes, two stripes with sling back. Last touch, I added a mint sunnies with studs detail.
Give me ur thoughts?

Pullover: Oudre
Skirt: Stupkid 
Wedges: New Look
Sunnies: Stradivarius

Follow SilverScented on INSTAGRAM

xoxo,  Silver.



3 comments:

  1. loove your sweater !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you look great! Daily cool, comfortable and stylish outfit!
    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedges and sunnies looks so cute, i want them too:(


    xoxo,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...